Each year, ARPM's leadership team selects companies to host plant tours for other members. As a plant tour host, a member company is agreeing to open their doors and share their best practices with other members. ARPM's team handles all the logistics of the day so you and your team can focus on showcasing your business.
What are the benefits of hosting a plant tour?
- Showcasing your business all while networking with agile businesses
- Learning from peers on how to keep your processes fresh and more flexible with less inherited silos and bureaucracies
- Building a stronger team through collaborating on executing the tour and empowering your employees to share their core skills and competencies
- Receiving feedback from all tour attendees on their takeaways and their recommendations for opportunities for improvements
- Obtaining 100 years of combined consulting experience for free
- Escalating your own internal benchmarking through a greater understanding of other members' capabilities
- Partnering with future resources for success
- Potentially acquiring additional positive press from industry publications, elevating your place in the market
Interested in being a plant tour host? Let the ARPM staff know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.