Please see the job posting from Rahco Rubber below:
Opportunity: Process Engineer
The Process Engineer works as part of a team to plan, analyze and control the quality of rubber molded products. This position has a significant impact on OEE, on-time delivery and customer satisfaction. This is a highly visible position within the company and critical to the growth of the company. The Process Engineer’s major role is to support daily operations and troubleshooting with 80%+ of time on Production floor.
Responsibilities will include:
• Involvement in process planning, optimization and working closely with press operators
• Provide training for press operators on equipment operation, troubleshooting and safety
• Assure presses are operating within setup parameters and conduct root cause analysis to address variation
• Evaluate process improvement and recommend changes
• Support, promote and recommend improvements to provide a safe work environment
• Conduct LPA’s
• Work with the shift supervisor, and maintenance team to ensure smooth operation on the shift
The successful Process Engineer candidate will have:
• Molding experience preferred
• Extensive troubleshooting knowledge of rubber molding processes including cold runner injection and low waste flashless transfer preferred
• Must be proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and other Web-based applications
• Ability to work under pressure with time constraints and minimal supervision
• Must have willingness and ability to work periodically on an extended work week, including alternative shift and weekends.
• Excellent organization and follow-through skills
• Six Sigma certified-DOE and Minitab experience preferred
• Experience in LEAN/Continuous Improvement initiatives
• To apply for the Process Engineering position, please reply to this posting by stating your interest and attaching your resume.
• Must have the ability and willingness to work overtime on an as-needed basis to complete any work-in-process and communicate production information during shift changeover.
• This position offers very competitive pay, benefits, training and advancement opportunities.
ABOUT RAHCO RUBBER
Rahco Rubber, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 & 2015 Certified, vertically-integrated manufacturer of custom-engineered, precision molded rubber components and sealing solutions. It formulates and optimizes advanced polymer materials, produces highly-engineered rubber parts to exacting specifications, with zero defects, and facilitates secondary operations in-house.
Since 1967, Rahco has built a reputation as a best-in-class supplier and value-added partner to the nation’s most sophisticated manufacturers, OEMs and Tier I & II suppliers. It is a family owned and operated business that embraces a customer-focused philosophy based on trust, dedication to delivering the highest quality and lean manufacturing excellence. Rahco products are predominantly found throughout the appliance, water distribution, off-road equipment, food service, rail hatch, electrical supply, agricultural and medical implements industries.
Employee safety is a priority at Rahco Rubber, and that is especially true during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented stringent protocols to keep our workplace safe, including a rigorous sanitation schedule, CDC-compliant PPE use, and physical distancing.
This person will report to the Production Manager.
Contact Shawn Durbin at (224) 217-6222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Visit Our Website: www.Rahco-Rubber.com
Rahco’s Video: https://youtu.be/QqCxXV-TvdA
Rahco Rubber Job Posting
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:44 pm
1 post • Page 1 of 1