Rubber Product Inquiry

Happytexas2

Rubber Product Inquiry

Post by Happytexas2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:03 am

ARPM received the following request:

My name is Alexander Bryce, I work for a fitness company called Glute Lab. Our owner, Bret Contreras, PhD, is a well known trainer in the strength and conditioning industry who is considered the worlds' foremost expert on glute training and development. He has invented exercises and patented equipment, and is looking to expand our equipment production to include latex rubber resistance loops/bands.

We would be interested in making rubber resistance bands in the following sizes (circumference x width x thickness):

82" x 0.25" x 0.18"
82" x 0.5" x 0.18"
82" x 0.5" x 0.25"
82" x 1.13" x 0.18"
82" x 1.75" x 0.18"
82" x 2.5" x 0.18"
41" x 3.25" x 0.18"
41" x 4" x 0.25"

We have been trying to find an US-based manufacturer of latex rubber materials that would be able to make the product for us directly as opposed to working through third parties with inferior product quality, but have had little success in finding one. I found your site and was hoping that you would be able to help with finding a US manufacturer, or an international manufacturer if one does not exist.

Kindly respond back at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Alexander Bryce, MSE, CSCS*D
Glute Lab Coach
bryce@bretcontreras.com