Back for its second year is ARPM's Sales Process Forum, in conjunction with MAPP. A unique event designed by plastics industry sales professionals to benchmark and share best practices in regards to their sales process. More information coming soon.
Day 1: Marketing Growth & Optimization Focus
- 9:30 - 10:45 - Optional Fireside Chat: Common Hurdles for Sales and Marketing Professionals - Real Life Stories and Solutions
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Actionable Tips for Using Content to Generate Leads
- Join Waypoint's Shelly Otenbaker as she guides attendees through how to identify their content and take it to the next level, making it work for their organization. At the end of this session, attendees will have both simple tools to begin content generation, as well as an actionable strategy for using that content to drive organic engagement and leads.
- 12:00 - 12:50 - Breakout Sessions: Social Media & Marketing
- Breakout 1: Staying Current Through the Noise & Clutter
- Elizabeth Detampel, Sussex IM
- Breakout 2: Leveraging the Power of Video & Social Media
- Shana Bailey, Viking Plastics
- 12:50 - 1:30 - Lead Generation and Nurturing New Leads
- Attendees will hear real-life examples from other industry peers on their process for generating and nurturing new leads. During this session, Ash Brown of Precision Molded Products & Kevin Allison of Crescent Industries will share their strategy and process for generating and nurturing new leads for their organizations.
- 1:30 - 2:30 - Lead Generation Roundtables
- 2:30 - 3:30 - Wrap Up & Optional Networking
Day 2: Maximizing Your Sales Process
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Evaluating Your Customer Base and Sales Process
- Attendees will hear from experts at Harbour Results on how they can evaluate their current customer base, maximizing their organization's effectiveness and long-term profitability.
- 12:00 - 12:30 - Breakout Sessions - Quoting & After the Sale
- Breakout 1: No Late Quotes - Streamlining the Quoting Process
- Breakout 2: Best Practices for After the Sale
- Steven Brown, Plastic Parts, Inc
- 12:30 - 1:00 - Small Group Roundtables
- 1:00 - 1:30 - Leveraging Your Sales Team & Staying Relevant in Your Organization
- During this session, attendees will hear from E-S Plastics’ Tom Wood, a 30-year industry veteran, as he shares the other 6 key areas all sales people should examine in their role beyond just landing new business.
- 1:30 - 3:30 - Open-Forum Sales-Focused Peer Networking
- 3:30 - 4:00 - End of Event Wrap Up
Log In to Register
Registration will close July 15, 2020 12:00am