The 2022 EHS Summit was full with impactful stories and numerous best practices. If you missed the event, every presentation was recorded, and you can purchase those recordings to listen to at your convenience.
- Safety Insights from a Naval Aviation Perspective (Christian Buhlmann, Sea Change Effect LLC)
- Disaster Planning Panel (Moderator: Jon Medo, Federated Insurance; Panelists: Marel Riley-Ryman, Southern Michigan Rubber; Scott Titzer, Infinity Molding & Assembly; Rick Walters, DeKALB Molded Plastics)
- Peer Networking
- Six Years Later ... What Does TSCA Reform Mean for the Rubber Industry (Michelle Baker, Zeon Chemicals)
- Hot Topics: OSHA Lockout-Tagout Standards (Daniel Cianchetta, Benesch Law)
- Humanizing Safety - A Roadmap for Organizational Safety Through Individual Empowerment (Patrick Nelson, Loyalty Point Leadership)
- Your View, Your Attitude, Your Life (Chad Dunlap, UpShift)
- Revolutioninzing Worker Safety Using Connected Worker Technology (Darrell Graham, Aware360)
- Marketing Safety to Improve Your Safety Culture (David Thurwawnger, Yaskawa America)
- EHS Awards Ceremony
If you have any questions, or need further information, please contact Kaitlyn Krol at firstname.lastname@example.org.